Sales and Marketing Intern
A Sales and Marketing intern communicates with Spectrum team members, and clients to draft and revise postings, promotional material, and client updates. They add content to the Spectrum website, including photos, and videos of our team, our software, and our clients. They maintain and develop Spectrum social media and promotional content, and material. In addition, the Intern will be charged with attending sales meetings, and networking events alongside other members of the Spectrum sales team, and updating our CRM notes after these events.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
– Draft client communications
– Maintain sales records and notes
– Help to improve our CRM systems and processes.
– Maintain Spectrum social media accounts
– Develop promotional materials
– Take photos and videos at Spectrum events
– Create testimonial videos of clients
– Attend sales meetings, and networking events with our sales team
– A limited amount of report creation, and tutorial writing
– Develop PowerPoint slide shows for client and inter-office communication.
– Good interpersonal communication skills
– Organizational Skills – organizing, planning, and prioritizing work: developing specific goals and plans to accomplish the work.
– Technology – working with computers: using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) Microsoft suite, ADOBE, CANVA or a design platform.
– Familiarity with modern social networks including LinkedIn, Google, and Facebook
– Good written communication skills
– An eye for design
– Seeking a degree in a Marketing, Business or related field
– Photo and Video editing skills
– Experience in Sales or Customer Service
– Working knowledge of CRM software and procedures
– Experience with Microsoft Publisher or similar tool.
– Familiarity with basic HTML & CSS